Rick on the Rocks is a lifestyle blog written by a Florida father focusing on family, travel, recreation, restaurants,
Rick spends a lot of time in and around Florida. But he also travels a lot, so most of his blog includes stories from exotic places.
Rick is a father of two children. He also has a Master’s degree in history. His blogs mainly focus on entertainment, fun, facts, food, and travel.
Rick’s goal is to live a more lively and entertaining lifestyle, whether by just traveling, shopping, or just doing something unique in his own home.
The key to achieving this goal is to make sure that he’s always doing something different, so that he never gets bored.
So, here are a few ideas of how to keep his life interesting:
• Make a list of interesting “activities” that he’s not doing.
• Plan out a few things that he hasn’t yet tried.
• Set different goals every week.
• Educate yourself on topics that interest you.
• Start a blog that you can share with others.
The Rick on the Rocks Florida dad blogger lifestyle is all about kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying the finer things in life, and his blog features a variety of content that will help people accomplish this.
He’s written articles on topics like the best coastal resorts to visit, the best places to stay while visiting the Florida Keys, and local seafood restaurants to visit.
Things to Know About Rick on The Rocks Florida Dad Blogger Lifestyle Travel
Rick is a Florida dad who loves to travel and explore new places. His blog is not just about what he’s doing, but also about how he’s doing it.
He has a new book out that’s sure to be a hit with any family who is planning a summer vacation with their kids. If you’re looking for inspiration for your next family vacation, check out his blog and book.
Here are just a few examples of posts you’ll find on Rick on the Rocks:
-The Best Disney World Tips
-How to Travel on a Budget
-The Best Places to Stay on Your Next Vacation
-The Best Places to Travel with Kids
In his blog, Rick discusses a range of topics including:
• Uplifting and motivational blog posts
• Useful and easy-to-understand posts
• Quality educational and informational posts
• Entertaining and fun posts
• Healthy and helpful posts
• Witty, humorous posts
• Updates on the latest and greatest in pop culture